Welcome to Day 24 of Blogtober!
Today we’re focusing on something I think is very important in life-self reflection.
The Oxford Dictionary defines self-reflection as meditation or serious thought about one’s character, actions, and motives.
Self-reflection is something I take very serious in many areas of my life. It helps me to grow and learn from many situations and get to know more about myself.
One way I self reflect is through journal writing.
Here are a few prompts to help with reflecting and moving forward.
- How do I deal with challenges in my life?
- How do I respond to situations that force me out of my comfort zone?
- How do I spend my free time?
- What makes me happy?
- What things do I love about my life?
- What do I love about myself?
- What does my dream life look like?
- What distractions hinder my priorities?
- Who do I look up to the most? Why?
- What am I most grateful for?
Hope you enjoyed day 24 of Blogtober!